Jamie & Katie

Jamie & Katie
Katie and I in our Race for the Cure hats!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Crochet Top Hat

So I saw a photo of a leprechaun hat online and just knew I had to try and create one of my own. I needed motivation and thankfully had a photographer acquaintance request one to use as a prop. I played around with it today and was so excited I was able to work it out! The yellow buckle was tricky. I didn't mean for it to ruffle but I thought it looked so cute that way, I decided to keep it! It's amazing how accomplished I always feel when I can't figure something out and then I finally get it!!

Here it is! I'll try to get a photo of a baby wearing it. Just for fun I tried it on but it's a bit to small (obviously) :)  But I think with a few bobby pins I may be able to pull this off on St. Patty's Day! Maybe it would need to be a little smaller actually, to look more like an accessory rather than a too-small hat!! Also, because of the fact I am childless, I tried it on my adorable talking Brother Bear and he just loves it!

$25 and this adorable little holiday hat is all yours! Contact us to place an order :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment